Monday 4 April 2016

Since 2006 I want to go Iceland and live there many years. I think, the people there its amazing, they are living in a unknown place. Iceland is an island from north of europe, near from England. Later, when I was 20 I saw the movie "Heima" (a documentary from Sigur Ros) and I thought about to know or maybe living there. Because the landscape it's so beautiful you can see the mountains and the ocean. Personally, I like two musicians from there, Sigur Ros and Bjork. I think to that place has a relationship with human behavior. In "heima" the people are pacify, because the climate of there, makes the conditions for relaxing. In the cold weather, you need to stay close than any source of heat, like in the south of chile, the people maybe it's like that. Or maybe I'm just thinking wrong. Anyway, always I want to live in other place such a Japan, butafter this career I want to go out, I just wanna take a camera, a laptop, and traveling with a friend, recording and make videos. The only problem I had, I dont want to leave my little cat (Cabernet) alone. From the moment I need to prepare a plan for carry Cabernet with family member. Cya!

8 comments:

  1. All I know about Iceland if just from Heima, its a really beautiful movie, acctually I don't like Sigur Ros very much but the movie... that's something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the the landscape is so beautiful, you could paint to Cabernet in a cute pose

    ReplyDelete
  3. listen sigur ros is like burning with cold 1313

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the idea that the place has a relationship with the human behavior.That is very true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to go to iceland tooooooooooooo!
    it's where Bjork comes from, right?
    Love sigur ros and that video as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. don`t leave alone cabernet please!!!, he is crazy and he maybe will kill himself with the laptop :s

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think in Iceland, just remember to my little bro watching "Lazy Town", Hahaha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should go with your cat cabernet in the bag!

    ReplyDelete