Monday 28 March 2016

Autobiography

Hello my friends! my name is Yashna Montalva and today I'm going to talk about me. I'm 25 years old and I'm from Talca and then I came to study Visual Arts in Santiago, I didn't know how to travel Santiago but the friends i made in the university they helped me to know almost everthing Santiago. I really enjoy when I ride my bike because I can go for all talca and part of santiago, and also I love when to play games online I have a lot of fun with another people which also connect online with a program we can talk while playing and laugh a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Yayi!!! do not hate me, i love you :c
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatifull yayi, your legs drive me crazy always when you walk from all this gray and sad city

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've visited Talca twice but I don't remember much about it, except it was very cold (winter).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most beautiful and funny girl I never met <3. how made me laughted in the worshop when we worked together in the exam. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete