Monday 23 May 2016

My Future Job

I really don´t know how start to talk about some kind of job that I would like to have, because if someone pay me, it's a incredible idea, I need a lot of money because Santiago is too expensive for an student ... art student!!! . Today have two works and it's difficult for me wait for a fantastic work in the cancun or whatever, but ... I want to work in that way someday.  In the real life the work is complicated.

My real job my real work would perhaps settle with some workshop with some classmate, make my own creations and sell them or definitely work on some fixes place and not have to do directly with my career, it would be as realistic and....If one day I become in a recognized artist  I hope to work in art, and earn some money with this, I want to travel around the world with my art work, preferably not in an office, and especially I want to know all America with my camera and live my life in differents places for learn and discover the astronomy, agriculture and others topics. 
I think that we have to learn from the ancients, see and act like the ancients because by the history we can be better persons and do right things. We can't forget our roots and if I can be a contribution, with my work, I'm glad to help for a teach to others and with the art build a new vision of the world, this would be my dream job.



3 comments:

  1. we have a workshop together :'(, it would be beautiful kjasdkasj <3

    cheers Yaaaayi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The life is very expensive for an art student, the only we have in the society is special chair in the subway, Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The life is very expensive for an art student, the only we have in the society is special chair in the subway, Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete